are specialists in assisting companies seeking to produce products or to
source products in China. Our specialists can help you find the best
company to produce and source your product.
We have experienced on-site staff support.
Most of them have been working with us for many years during which they have
performed key roles in communication, QA, and timely
delivery. This gives you and your company experience, knowledge, a trusted
partner and an advantage in all aspects of your new endeavor in
Purchasing many types of products from
different regions in China has resulted in excessive shipping costs. To
overcome this issue, AC offers centralized shipping consolidation in our
Shanghai warehouse and streamlined delivery arrangements.
Setting a Factory
assist firms in analyzing the cost of operations and determining the
incentives at various factory or plant locations, assessing labor maturity,
quality assurance, and resource logistics. We may also contact local Chinese
governments to acquire tax advantages for certain years.
you are seeking to move your innovative products to the next level, AC's
prototyping service in China is essential for you. Not only will the product be
tailored to your specific needs, but the costs will be
a fifth of your original budget.
2828 W. Parker Road, Suite 101C
Plano TX, 75075
Tel. (972) 354-4787
Fax. (972) 943-7770
World Trade Center
2050 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
No 35, Long 1075, W. Jin Sha Jiang Road, Suite 503 1st Office
The P. R. of China
Tel. +86 21 3363-7925
Fax.+86 21 6070-6423
China Sourcing Service Guidelines
Through years of experience our team has developed thorough guidelines to
ensure quality service to our clients.
- Analyzes the requirements of the commodity, including preliminary
specifications, preferred supplier, and date commodity is needed. Solicits and evaluates proposals for the requested commodity.
- Work with the key managers to
develop and implement China sourcing solutions
- Locate and develop potential
suppliers that have the capability to supply the commodity per
requirements. Investigates and/or interviews the supplier to determine if
they meet standards. Insures that chosen suppliers offer best in class pricing,
high quality components, and timely deliveries.
- Supervise vendor facilities to evaluate
overall performance, including production capacity, cost control,
efficiency, quality, reliability and on-time delivery. Effectively lead
the process by overseeing requirements definition, bid, negotiations,
contract documentation & integration.
- Advises management of client on the appropriate supplier to be used.
- Implements purchase contracts that comply with company
standards and government regulations.
- Provide overall vendor management
including ensuring tactical execution within assigned commodity,
escalations due to service delivery/quality issues and invoicing/payables
issues, supplier & contract database management, etc.
- Lead sourcing efforts to develop lowest
cost of ownership, improving competitiveness, service levels and
Appraise the Company’s purchasing activities and issue periodic
financial and operational reports
- Seek out and develop emerging regions of new suppliers, or suppliers
with new and evolving capabilities. Assist the organization on the value of,
and risks associated with new sources of supply
- Maintain a portfolio/library of current and potential
China source of supply
- Manage relationships with Chinese vendor partners to ensure mutual
satisfaction of objectives
- Develop and manage supplier portfolios
and support day-to-day sourcing
responsibilities for manufacturing operations.
- Develop and implement supply strategies
to aggressively reduce the cost of key materials, components and
subsystems, reduce material lead times and inventory requirements and
associated work capital requirements.
- Partner with Engineering, R & D, Finance and Manufacturing leadership
to achieve cost reduction targets.
- Assures that the product is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated
price, and meets the quality standards of the client.
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices, and
other documents to assure accurate retention of records.
- Coordinates appropriate methods needed to distribute commodity in a
cost effective manner.
Identify inefficiencies and propose solutions for improvements
Develop and achieve short and long-range operational objectives,
organizational structure and staffing requirements
- Actively support the development of a sourcing strategy, translate
strategy into objectives/action plans & drive execution of the objectives
for assigned commodities aligned with the customer, business/sourcing
strategy & corporate goals. Be results-driven about
customer & business cost reduction, revenue increasing initiatives,
aggregating supplier volume/reducing price, & utilizing tools/identifying
opportunities for e-processes increasing capacity & driving controllership.
- Develop systems/processes to achieve
100% on-time supplier deliveries
- Negotiate agreements with and manage supplier relationships
- Provide advice on all significant matters involving China sourcing
- Monitor and measure both financial and
- Monitor performance and development
- Suggest an exit plan if needed
Services provided in:
and many other industries
We can work as your:
Antibacterial Treated Scrub /